I think the title says it all on this post. As we are approaching the 11 months mark, I have been unsuccessfully trying to wean Caris off the bottle. No such luck thus far! She will take water out of a sippy but not her milk. I know the pediatrician told me to just do it and if she gets hungry she'll take her sippy. Hmmpf...easier said than done! I know I'm so weak in this area because I can't stand to watch her refuse to take milk in any form. Plus, it's a comfort issue for her and I do admit I enjoy cuddling up with her to give her the bottle...I know!!! But then I am reminded of this actress, who shall remain nameless, that had her baby on the bottle til 2 years old and the child was manipulating the parents to stay on the bottle for milk and water! Then I am jolted to reality that this will not happen to my child! Ha! So I need to become the Sippy Gestapo...soon I pray! I'm hoping to draw some sympathy and have y'all join with me to pray and am open to any and all suggestions.

Still holding on to the bottle for dear life.

These are just a few that I've tried so far: Nuby, Munchkin, Nuk, ones with and without straws...and the $10 Born Free bottle-she will only drink water, not milk, out of it.






No comments:
Post a Comment