Friday, November 7, 2008

Caris getting more alert

Caris is now 3 months and it's so fun taking her pics because she is so much more interactive and alert and will even pose for the camera. She is still trying to get used to the flash, thus, the bug eyes in some of them.

Her outfit reads "Daddy is My Hero"


Enjoying her new chair, it's a different version of the bumbo chair.

Grandma just loves spending time with Caris.

1 comment:

lisa said...

Caris is SO BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations! You look absolutely wonderful!

Marti fw'd me the email from ROH Radio about loving your husband. Good stuff and very timely! Although the man God gave me is WAY better than I deserve...I am SO selfish still.

We just had a new addition -- boy # 4 -- Joshua -- born 8/15/08 (the day before my birthday!) 8lbs 12 oz, 21in. So i'm right there w/ ya on the fun milestones -- I love how he is becoming more aware and smiley! I got him to laugh the other day -- i just love that!

I have pics up on facebook. Are you on there? If not, i'll have pics up on my blog soon. I'm so bad about not updating the thing. Its been months since I last wrote anything. I'll email you the address.