Like a crazy first time Mom, I've been reading baby books about babies' developmental progress so we have been working with Caris on her crawling and sitting skills. I was getting a little discouraged because she didn't seem like she was too keen on acquiring either skills. But this week...you guessed it, she woke up one day and decided she wanted to rock back and forth on all fours and that was that. She no longer wants to stay in one place anywhere anymore. So it's time for this baby to spring into action!

Daddy came home one day and saw this pic, he didn't know who was the kid and who had more fun that day...all he could say was "you put our child in a bucket as a planter?" But doesn't she look Springy?

That a Girl...sit up nice and tall!

On all fours and on the move.

Toad mode...ready to rock it.






1 comment:
Seriously?? I can't believe she's crawling! Love the toad mode! That's hilarious. She's a precious flower. And it makes me really really sad to miss out on the blue bonnets and azaleas. Those were annual events for us too! Yall got some incredible pictures. You look beautiful in your green and I love C's cute dress! Keep the pics and posts coming!
Post a Comment