Saturday, March 20, 2010

Daylight Savings & St. Patrick's Day

This past weekend was DST and people either like it or hate it! I don't mind it but I wish someone will just make a decision to keep it one way or another instead of this back and forth with the time change...Not fun especially when it comes to readjusting to nap times. Yes, I wish I still took naps but my schedule evolves around our little lassie right now. So we took advantage by burning daylight at our neighborhood park. I must say it is really nice to live so close to it! No need for a pool or backyard playground, we live right across from the Rec Center and best of all no maintenance since we already are paying for it! Muuhahahaha!

I always see these fun "take it yourself poses with the camera"...obviously didn't do well with us. Don't think we will try it again, but fun to do anyway!









I have a little daredevil on my hands...she loves the slide and doesn't like going down with us but alone now and even tried going down on her stomach...


Miss Independent, didn't want to hold daddy's hands!
My sweet twosome!
Celebrating St. Patty's Day by getting our green on. After all, we are The Flanakins...I always love to tell this story that according to my FIL, word on the street has it that a drunk relative decided one day to change the spelling of Flanagan to Flanakin...Oh well, it has been truly a blessing to have married into the Flanakin/gan Clan!
Care Bear and her Lucky Bear



Our Target Dollar Bin find


On Clover watch

3 leaf clover
4 leaf clover
I was in a festive mood...partly the teacher in me, always a need to do a project on holidays!

Downloaded these cupcake toppers from a blog, fun and free!

Ha! My lowfat cupcakes, made with egg whites and applesauce instead of oil...

She didn't seem to mind

Top of the morning to ya!
Caris' green lunch...she didn't eat one bite! I guess Green is for Gross!
Our green dinner plate: Pesto, chicken & artichoke with feta pizza. I had fun going green on Irish Day, hope y'all did too!

No comments: