Thursday, April 1, 2010

Our March Madness

Last weekend we attended two birthday parties...and so it begins, with all the kiddie partays! My friend Priscilla celebrated her daughter, Savannah's first birthday party with a petting zoo in their backyard. Oh my was what I said but what a great idea! May have to snatch this idea up! Of course Caris loved it all. We missed the opportunity to take her to the Houston Rodeo this year because I didn't think she would enjoyed just yet. But she doesn't seem to show any signs of being scared of anything, yet!




Rabbits


Duckies
Rooster
Baby turtle


A big hit with the kiddos!

Savannah and her Momma getting ready to blow the candle. Happy Birthday sweet girl!

This was a cake from a Chinese bakery with mango fruit filling!
Couldn't C and S pass for sisters, I think so!

Next up was Julia's 4th birthday party! Must say this was my very first Marble Slab ice cream cake and it was delish! Cookies & Cream never tasted so great!
Birthday Girl!
Caris at the big kids' table
To our delight, we met another Charis there at the party.
Juia's mom & dad with sister Sarai
Waiting patiently for ice cream
waiting...
Finally, some yummy ice cream cake!

I think Party Girl was tired from the two parties over the weekend but so much fun!

No comments: