Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer Happenings

July & August has been fun and busy for us that I haven't updated our activities until now. Since she will enrolling in MDO this Fall I thought I would enroll her in some summer camps to get her used to socializing with other kids. We've been taking tumbling classes through Thompson Tumblers. She has really enjoyed it and lots of fun with learning coordination and she loves doing her somersaults for us. I also kept her in her music class with Kindermusik. The theme was "Ocean Sounds" so really appropriate.










Singing Heads, Shoulders & Toes with Coach Thompson






My future gymnast







We loved Mrs. Sarah, our Kindermusik instructor
The Ruckus Room in our area is closing...boo, hiss!








Visiting Great Grandma Jessie
With GM Kitty
Getting a hug from cousin Lesley
Holding sweet Baby Brooke
Really enjoyed getting to know this sweet family, The Schulers. Mark is our new Adult Pastor at our church. They just moved down from Chicago and he has been searching for a decent deep dish pizza...we keep telling him it's BBQ country!
Me & The Mister, our cute selves at Astros Faith & Family Night...So sad that the last of the Killer Bees flew off to NY to wear pin stripes. Lance Berkman was supposed to speak that night but alas he had made the "bee line" to NYC! Everyone has been so gracious to say that they are so happy for him. Well, after losing Clemens, Pettit, and now Lance...I'm a little bitter!
Here I am with my Life Group Buds, Rebecca & Tricia

No comments: