
Kudos to Rebecca Read Designs for another great invitation card! I told her that I was concerned the theme wasn't going to be girly so I think she did a fantastic job with the design.
.jpg)
For Caris' second birthday party I thought it would be fun to have it at Noah's Ark Pool, a little hidden gem of a kiddie pool, right in the midst of business buildings and part of First Methodist Church. She hadn't really been back there since she had just turned one last year. But I knew it would be a hit since she loves the water. God was gracious and blessed us with a really wonderful weather during a day with low humidity, a big deal in August let me tell ya! And although I tend to think it's not a birthday celebration without cake, it was either cookies or melting cake or cupcakes! I wanted fuss free, no sticky mess, and the kiddos can take and go their food as they pleased. After all, their real focus was fun in the water! I must admit planning an August birthday is not fun but finding a nice place such as this one helped a whole lot!

She had been here before but didn't seem to remember


Such a nice kiddie splash pad/pool


Party decor

Thanks to Fisher Price...Noah and the crew made their appearance

Name blocks from Target dollar bin


Birthday animal cookies: elephants, piggies, #2, cows, rabbits, birds & lambs


Not silly at all

Noah's Nuggets

Rainbow Skittles

I had made signs for these too but don't know what happened: Righteous Rainbow Goldfish

Arky Animal Cookies

Yes! You can find glory in just about anything!

These would be Non-Soggy Sandwiches


Animal visors as party favors

Crazy coconut tree

Wipe out!

Ruffle Butt didn't want to wear her party hat much but whatever works in keeping the sun off!



My-An and Kelsey

With Baby Anna
Miss Savannah ready to par-tay in the sun!


These next series of pics just cracked me up...you can come up with your own captions
Kelsey: Nice bikini Caris

Caris: Thanks!
Kelsey: Too bad your swim diaper is showing

Caris: Who invited this girl?

Flood is over, time to party!

Jonathan aka Thing 1

My flamingo sidekick

Tiffany & Baby Anna in her teeny bikini, cute!

Thing 1 and Thing 2 taunting each other


Going for a group pic

I wasn't planning on going down but she didn't want to go alone

Splash!


Feeling right at home

Julia in her turtle hat

I spy another flamingo

Happy 2nd Birthday to our Fabulous Flamingo!

Friends singing happy birthday

Birthday hug...okay, Kelsey you can stay!

We want cookies, now!


Daddy with birthday girl

You're a Terrific Two & Two Awesome, we love you! Can't wait till next year...







1 comment:
Love the Noah's Ark party! Such a fun invite (great job Rebecca), love all the food, and great photos! Hope you guys were please! We just celebrated there this past time. Everyone still, 3rd year in a row, had a blast. My post is a long ways away (still behind)...
Post a Comment