My Baby Girl turned two in early August and even though her birthday party was later on in the month, we took a whole day out to celebrate her actual birthday. Here are some info/facts about my Terrific Two that only her mother cares to jot down:
*Weight: whopping 25 lbs
*Weight/Height= 50% percentile
*Favorite foods: CHEESE, will eat most fruits, only veggies are canned green beans and broccoli, only meats are chicken and pork chops. She loves Mexican food!
*Obsessions: Veggie Tales DVDs, tea parties, playing house
*Knows all her alphabet sounds thanks to Leap Frog and and is saying one syllable words
*Favorite clothes item: pink crocs
*I love that she is a friendly child. Hasn't shown any signs of being possessive of anything. Since she is an only child, I pray Prov 18:24 "A man who has friends must himself be friendly..." over her often.
*It makes my heart happy that she is tender toward the things of God such as she enjoys reading her children's Bible, loves to listens to and dance to worship songs, and loves going to church.
*She receives instruction well even as she is testing her independence
*I still cherish putting her to bed every night and singing "Jesus Loves Me" to her as her little hands wrap around my body and knows she can always find rest in my arms. I miss those times when she is with a babysitter or her Daddy and I'm not able to tuck her in myself.
*Lately, she has been sneaking up from behind to give me hugs, I treasure these "mommy moments".
*And the best part of Caris is she is very patient with her Mommy as I'm learning how to be her parent and not her friend, that will eventually come when she is an adult. What a privilege that God has entrusted you to us for the time you are on this earth!

#2 Waffles for breakfast

First things first, reading her children's Bible

A new pad


Big Birthday Cupcake

Focus on the flame
We were concerned she my touch it

Yay! Finally Two!



#2 Rice Krispies

Grandma showing her baby pics


Lunch at Chuck E Cheese


Moore cheese please!


Not sure about Chuck E

Not happy that her feet couldn't reach the pedals



Daddy trying to make her smile



Nothing comes between her and her Chicken Fajitas!

Poor thing, she was terrified of the big birthday sombrero! I think when all the wait staff came all at once and started to sing, it was just a little overwhelming...


Connie's Custard for dessert -Texas Tornado, totally delish!

Daddy with his Care Bear

Happiest of birthdays, Sweet Girl! We are crazy about you and can't wait to see what God has in store for you in the coming year...
















No comments:
Post a Comment