Sunday, January 23, 2011

Trip to the zoo

During Christmas break, we took a trip to the Zoo.  It happened to be during the week after Christmas.  It was the only day I saw in the forecast that it wouldn't rain so I thought we better go for it since daddy would be available.  Funny story to go with this day.  For one, it was a chilly day.   Before we left the house, hubby asks me, "Is Caris wearing her red coat?" I  thought I answered "yes!"  Then before we arrived, I noticed no red coat in the back seat.  Long story short, we each thought the other person would get her coat.  Soooo, moral of the story is always have a spare jacket in the car!  Thus, she's wearing her yellow back up jacket :) Well, it was funnier at the time!  On a side note, please excuse my boring animal pics.  It had been a while since we've been back to the zoo so I was camera happy!


Looking for some exotic birds

 All the way from Chile, wow!


 This would be Ugly Bird...not really but definitely interesting looking!










 Children's petting area was a huge hit!

No comments: