So Caris had her first Valentine Playdate and it was so much fun! With some neat party ideas from my party gurus like Wendi and Shannon, I was able to pull this off so big kudos to them for their help! Networking with your Mommy friends has its privileges. The older kids made Valentine cards for their daddies. There was a funny mishap, there's always something, when you have all these kiddos in the same room...one of the three year old boy(not mentioning any names to protect the innocent) decided he was a pyromania for the day and touched all the candle flames around the house. Yikes! Somehow that song "Burnin' Down The House" kept playing in my head! I told his mom maybe he will be a firefighter some day.
***On a side note, I had so many pics that I decided to post them in smaller sizes except I had such a hard time arranging them in the order that I wanted them to...can one of my blogger buddies help out a sista here and tell me if there's an easier way?









Mommies and our Valentines
















No comments:
Post a Comment