Caris turned 6 months in February and I want it to stop...my sweet baby girl is growing too fast! I can't hardly remember those first few weeks when we brought her home. I did remembered, however, all the lack of sleep and wondering how it would be 6 months from then...I was a brand new mom with so many questions about motherhood: was she unhappy with me when she cried, why she couldn't sleep through the night...and when she did, I would have to check every ten minutes, then again when she rolled over and slept on her tummy, was she gaining enough weight, breastfeeding was challenging, was I a bad mom to put her on formula...the list went on and on. Now, look at her! Healthy and thriving...Some of her milestones may be annoying to others but are music to our ears. She babbles and squeals all the time. She can help mommy dress herself by putting her arms through her sleeves, she can roll over both ways, and will no longer cry when she wakes up but will play in her crib until I hear her. She just started eating solids and she is definitely her daddy's daughter because she does not like green beans! Now, on to teething..bring it on, we are ready for her to join us at the dinner table eating what we're eating:) Praise God for sustaining her for the first six months of her life.

On Pappaw's swing

Every Southern young lady must own a bonnet

This blanket was hand embroidered by Great-Grandma Flanakin



Look at those pudgy legs

Sweet smile



Always learning something from daddy


Tired at the end of the shoot






1 comment:
awesome photos! love the softness of some of them. you definitely did a great job of capturing a 6 month old. congrats on not having to pay a photographer anymore!
Post a Comment