So it stormed miserably on Easter Sunday this year so we thought it best to wait to take a pic of the "Official First Easter Dress". Our sweet neighbor was so nice to let us borrow the garden in their front yard. Good thing for us they didn't charge us for the sitting fee:) I told her it's so well kept that it doesn't even look real...Since it was a reshoot I am not dressed in my Easter garb. It's enough to get Missy ready nowadays. Daddy is missing in these photos because he is the photographer and by the time he spends his energy making Caris smile, he is not in the mood to pose himself. We understand...we also appreciate and love him for putting up with Obsessed Momma and our favorite Egg.

Just in case one can't tell that our emphasis on Easter is The Lamb, here is a reminder!






1 comment:
I'm seriously about to have a fit over that precious dress! Where did you get it? I LOVE it! You look so beautiful! Love the new blog design too!
Post a Comment