Saturday, September 26, 2009

First trip to Chick -Fil- A

To celebrate turning her convertible seat facing forward, we took Caris for her first trip to Chick-Fil-A.  Well, does anyone REALLY need a reason to go to CFA?  As it turned out, she didn't even like the chicken nuggets...I think it's a texture thing with her right now.  Not to worry, she will eventually, they all do! We hope since that's all mommy ate when she was prego!
Big girl facing forward!
What is the big to do about these nuggets anyway?
Checking out the play area with daddy.
Hmmm...OK, what next?
We also took her to the playground in the new subdivision we will be moving to.




1 comment:

The Junods said...

I love it! I remember we took Brooks on his first birthday :) He finally knows the glory of chick fil a. Also love that park in the Bridgelands. Katy and I used to go there a lot. Its so nice and shaded!!

And the pointing! Those are hilarious pictures and such a great post! She's so big!! Sweet girl! Hope yall are enjoying fall. Wish we had some cooler weather!