Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New House (Cont)

As I've said in my previous post, our new house is being completed at a speed of lightning! Here are some pics to get an idea.  It kind of does remind me of our old house since it's by the same builder but we've customized a few things here and there.
Bricks completed...front view
Front porch
Study (above)
Living room
Detailed crown molding
Dining room
Kitchen...check out the straddle wall and all the cabinet space!
Awaiting granite counters, excited about the kitchen island as well.  
We're adding a window seat here that will double as storage for toys.
Our back porch...I can already imagine sitting back here with the ceiling fans.

2 comments:

The Junods said...

SO cool!! Love it and it does resemble the old house but that's a GOOD thing. I love all the special touches you've added. So exciting. Keep the pics coming! Sure miss you. Have you sold the old house?

shannonmichaelis said...

love the new house with all the sweeping ceilings! so glad you are coming to biblestudy - such a great group of girls!