
Hubby and father in law both had birthdays in October so we shared some cake celebration.

Pappaw sharing his cake with Caris.

Enjoying the cooler weather with our sunroof down. Share the joy Caris!

Goofin' around with daddy

Alert, alert...bad pix begin here! My friend Priscilla was so sweet to invite Tiffany & Jonathan along with Caris and I to her house for some lunch. Tiff is also pregnant with Baby #2 due next Spring!

Priscilla here with her Baby Love, Savannah Grace who is 6 months.

Priscilla is also married to a White Boy like myself so she asked me if I knew the term "hapa"? Apparently, it's a terminology referring to mixed racial/ethnic background. So here's to our hapas, Savannah and Caris.

Nice window glow :(

Consider this a foul play, Mister Jonathan!

Did I mentioned my one year old is always on the move these days?


In cute chair at Barnes and Noble for Kids' Storytime.



I joined a local Playgroup with other mommies...just to get out of the house if you know what I mean! These are some pics from the library for another Story Time and at one of the mom's house.







No comments:
Post a Comment