On New Year's Day we went over to my friend Nga's house in Pearland for a little get together and I just had to take these pics because I have a theory. And that is, pregnancies seem to occur in twos or more. If you find yourself pregnant, more than likely, some of your friends are too...When I was pregnant with Caris, Tiffany and I were 3 months apart. My friend Kristie and I were 5 months apart, and my other friend, Amy and I were 7 months apart. In our church, there were 3 moms that had our babies within one month of each other. I think it's God's way of blessing us with support from other women that you can relate to and get through our pregnancies together...To say the least, our church was busy with baby showers this past summer. That's OK, our kiddos will grow up together in the nursery. Of the four babies, Caris is the only girl. She'll have her pick of the boys but let's not tell Daddy that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment