Sunday, January 25, 2009

Testing out the new camera

As an early Valentine's present, husband blessed me with a new camera :) and of course I had to practice on my favorite subject...God has a sense of humor because I am not a technical person by any means. I always hand over the directions to hubby when we buy any new baby gear or any and all electronics in the house. Why bother when you have a husband that is super smart, handy, and loves all things gadgets! But his wife on the other hand is tech challenged and just wants to take pictures of cute baby and could care less about the details of lighting, shutter speed, and lens. But now...well, funny how one thinks one is a photograher when one has a new baby in the house. Our almost 6 months old is ,as of now, still an easy subject to work with since she will stay where we put her and not escape yet...and she for the most part will look at the camera and once in a while will give up a smirk (not smile) or two. In her defense, she is not teething yet. I'm sure that will be a post all in itself!
Will you feed me if I pose for the camera?

Bored with the camera already but will pose for food!


Let's get some action shots in, look " no hands"

The rollover

Figuring out this crawling bidniz

Tongue action

Is that enough posing?

Love that rice cereal

Yummo! Rice cereal with a tad of sweet potatoes

2 comments:

The Junods said...

So fun...new camera. That sweet thing is precious! She can't take a bad picture :) Miss seeing her get bigger and bigger! btw...I agree...pass the details on to the hubs! nick and pat are so much alike in that way!

shannonmichaelis said...

what camera did you get? love the photos it took - it's nice you have a built in teacher for when you have questions!