Saturday, January 17, 2009

Welcome Baby Avery!

So Baby Avery was supposed to be due on February 10th but made his entrance into the world on January 8th instead. Personally, I think God had mercy on his parents since the Maurers already had a birthday, their anniversary, and what would of been another birthday, not to mention Valentine's Day all in the month of February! God's timing is always perfect! So the other hostesses and I scrambled to put together a belated shower for Nga & Baby Avery. Of course, the baby slept through all of it even as he was being passed around by all to see his sweet face!





Avery William Maurer



Tiffany is ready to eat

All things blue

Glowing Momma and precious baby

Baby Avery and his new babysitter

Not long ago I was holding a newborn

Melanie and Kristie holding Baby Avery

We were instructed by Tiff that since we take so many pics together, we had to pose in the exact same order each time...sounds good in theory!

Nga surrounded by her family and friends

No comments: