Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ladies Night

I can't remember the last time I sung the tune to "Oh yes it's ladies night..." but so glad the ladies and I got together at Grand Lux Cafe...the name of the restaurant sounds cheesy but so worth the drive to the Galleria.  It's owned by Cheesecake Factory and their menu reads like a novel like CF's menu.  A good time was had by all and even better that husbands and kiddos weren't allowed!  We joked at how wonderful is was to be able to eat dinner without having to worry about feeding anyone else :) Everyone teases me that I'm the only one that lives outside the Loop but you know...the sacrifices I make to see these Godly women and faithful friends are priceless!  We all met at Houston First Baptist when I was single and I'm thankful to have these ladies in my life.  We all live kind of spread out from one another around the Houston area but it makes the drive sweeter when we can all get together.   Here's counting down to the next one...
Tiffany & Colette representin' Sugarland
Chiara & Nga representin' Friendswood & Pearland
Here I am representin' North Cypress with the South side Ladies.
Me and my Inner Loop Friends
Marisa, Tiff, me, Coco, Chiara, Nga & Mel
Melanie in the middle is expecting Baby Girl #2 in August.  I'm praying for this sister since I too had an August baby in the Houston summer heat!

No comments: