So my birthday is the week after Mother's Day! Fun for me to be able to have these celebrations back to back. This year was filled with lots of pampering. Every mom should be pampered once in awhile in order for us to keep our good fight of mommyhood!

Spa weekend at an awesome hotel in the Galleria area

A card and sweet treat from the hotel staff...a wonderful surprise after my relaxing massage


Room with a view

Room service...what a treat!

Good coffee too!

This bed was so comfy

Some really good matching room decor here


So I've heard so much about this Crave Cupcakes in Uptown Park that since it was only a block away from the hotel, I thought I give it a try!

Strange thing about this place was they didn't allow pictures of the inside accept for this sign. Don't know why but no pics allowed of all their bakers busy as bees behind the counter through clear glass windows and definitely not their menu on the wall. Do they think you may be a "secret shopper" and give away their secrets???

Not sure why the box is blurry, maybe I was so excited to dig in to the pretties on the inside.

Okay, would I recommend you go to get these $3.25 cupcakes? YES! YES! YES! Anymore questions? Go now in fact! I am a cupcake fiend! The cupcakes were so moist with the most perfect smooth and buttery frosting ever, ever, ever! The strawberry ones had fresh strawberries in the cake. Beyond yum!

Caris even shared it with her daddy, that good!

My parents took us to The Aquarium in downtown.

It was Caris' first time and she loved it!

What was there not to love?







Awesome celebration there down to the shark cookie!

Next up, daddy and Caris made this sweet card for my birthday!

With my all time fave, chocolate fudge cake!

Hubs was on the ball when he heard me say recentyly, "It sure would be nice to have a nice pedometer!" Ask and you shall receive, right? Especially when it's your birthday.


On my actual birthday, we also went out for some Tex-Mex food because we love it so!

She's so darn cute, I could eat her too!

We had dessert at home of course!


What a great birthday celebrating with the ones I love.

Love my Pampered Chef plate! And it's OK to have your cake and eat it too on your birthday!






No comments:
Post a Comment