Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

This Mother's Day we had both our moms over to celebrate with us. I'm so thankful that Caris had the chance to spend quality time with both of them.

Here she is stamping away in making cards for the grandmas

Taking a little break


Hubby wanted me to stand in front of the mantle for a test shot for lighting purposes so here goes my goofy self...
Portrait of our family

All the moms

Plenty of food
I bought this sign at a thrift store and the only thing is when you wash it, even with water, still some residue left
So here I'm playing with the saturation to hide it, ugh!
Too much fun with bubbles

Giving Grandma Kitty some love


The Grandmas, both happen to love plants, got some.

Having fun with her Barbie ride

Fun smile but she kept doing something funky with her hands so grandma was trying to help.

Daddy love
Sunday morning on Mother's Day, daddy made some stuffed french toast for me

This was one monster of a breakfast!
Her Sunday school Mother's Day project. Yes, I am planning to keep all her crafts, why do you ask?

We've discovered a pizzeria by our place that serves deep dish, Chicago style pizza, and so we went there for Mother's Day, knowing it wouldn't be crowded. Not the usual fancy Mom's Day place but for this pizza loving mommy, so worth it!

Daddy made me the year in summary album for Mother's Day

Later in the day, we visited a local bakery for some cupcakes. We ordered her the truffle but she had her eyes on my Red Velvet cupcake and daddy's too instead, the little stinker!

Here's to my little cupcake, thanks for making me a mom. I love you today and everyday!

No comments: