Does anyone remember Pippi Longstocking and her misadventures? The piggies have made their appearance! Maybe I should start calling her Pippi. She does have a freckle to show for it sans the read hair!

Contemplating life at 21 months

Here comes mommy with the camera. Even in her disdain, she has a cuteness about her if I may say so!

How 'bout the tongue wagging, mommy hates that...

Must you follow me around with the camera?

I mean it!

When this close, it's call stalking!

Neato, silver bling!

Note to self - Self, must wipe strawberry stained mouth before snapping pix of daughter!

One Saturday morning, hubby had the hankering for Buffalo Grille. They are known for yummy, let me repeat, yummilicious and ginormous pancakes! Plus, their cinnamon coffee and fresh squeezed OJ aren't bad either! Not to mention the crispiest bacon in town! We drove all the way to town for it cuz the Shipley's drive thru didn't quite do it for us on our side of town! Driving to town makes it sound like we live in the country on a dirt road...But it does work up your appetite for that 30 minute drive. Anyhoo, BG is just a lazy, laid back, breakfast place where you will find families hanging out on Saturday mornings. We will be back on occasion!

Waiting patiently for her oatmeal, fiber is muy importante!

I like to wear my yogurt, thank you.

Our, let me rephrase-Caris and Daddy's fave thing to do lately. Even the giant Leggos like pieces hold no such interest for mommy. And HELP! I need intervention! My back porch is looking like I live in a trailer! How many toddler toys can one accumulate, apparently not enough! If we appear on one of those hoarding shows, you saw it here first!

Not letting go of her Eggo...uhh, Leggo!






No comments:
Post a Comment