The weather lately has been below par that has included a mixture of warm, cold, drizzle, freezing, etc... So what's new with Houston weather! So Mini-me and I have been doing a lot of baking indoors. Here we were ushering in February with heart shaped muffins. I've been waiting to use Jerry Seinfeld's wife's book, Deceptively Delicious, since I have a picky eater! We made Banana Muffins and the secret ingredient was cauliflower, who knew??? Well, my picky eater knew. Caris liked the batter more than the actual muffin itself. Well, worth a try anyway. I will say it's a lot of work since you have to plan ahead with pureeing all the fruit and vegetables in advance and freezing them so you can have it on hand for a given recipe. Umm...sounds familiar to the early stages of eating solids...Uh...I think I'll stick to letting her eat real solids as in eating whatever we're eating!

Helping with the mixing


Testing the batter

The result
Looky there...

...let's give it a whirl


Hey, there's more than bananas in there!



Heart shaped strawberries and mini pizza for lunch


Lunch time

How should I eat this thing?

Pizza mess!

Uh...someone get me a napkin

She really needs to get a personality!







No comments:
Post a Comment