I joined a local Mommy's Playgroup in our area and so I hosted a Valentine play date for all the mommies and their kiddos. Everyone was so sweet to make some wonderful Valentine treats. I just made it easy on myself by doing pot luck for food since it was around lunch time and even had a candy bar for the kiddos so the mommies can make their own take home treat bags for the kids!

One of the moms made these fabulous cupcakes...believe me, they even tasted better than they look!

Food bar for Mommies

Candy Bar for the kiddos

Another Mommy made these flower dums dums

More sugar please

Caris and her deer in the headlights look from the flash

This is sweet Hadassa (as in Queen Esther's Hebrew name). Love it!

The incorporative kiddos

Look at what Caris found in her toy box!

Monica and Lorelei

Vanessa & Tess
Mommies that lasted to the end. No, I did not trade Caris in, she was napping by this time...another good reason to host a play date at your casa!





No comments:
Post a Comment