Did I mentioned I love Valentine's Day??? Well, here are some more images from VDay weekend! I'm leaving up these decorations up till the end of February if anyone cares to know:)

My Cute Valentine

I think she was aiming for my neck?

My two fave Valentines

We love Daddy and glad he is all ours!


Caris got her first bouquet of flowers!

Playing with camera with some close ups

And for mommy


Marshmallow lollipop


Really, kids eat this stuff?

Didn't care for it at all!

Enough of that!

Got carried away with the heart theme for breakfast!

Truffles

My first attempt at making red velvet cake and cream cheese icing thanks to Duncan Hines' cake mix. Had never seen red velvet mix before. Only at Valentine!

Made these cupcakes for you know who and she had one bite of it!

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope yours was great!






No comments:
Post a Comment