Sunday, February 14, 2010

VDay Play Date #1

I hosted two Valentine's Play Dates for some insane reason in February. But isn't it fun to have Mommy friends come over while the kiddos do their thing? The first I hosted was for some of my church friends that I hadn't seen in a long while and one of the moms is still a teacher and works during the week so this was with them on a weekend.






How fun to have heart marshmallows, one of the reasons I love VDay...all the cutesy heart decor!
My friend Tiffany is form Louisiana so she brought the King Cake
Donettes and donut holes
Of course cupcakes
So funny to see Caris' interaction with boys
My frenzy feeder! Sorry Jonathan and Sebastian :(


Eliana hamming it up!
Come cutie pies!
Eliana and Jonathan

Priscilla and Savannah
The infamous "no looking at the camera" pic
But we tried
Making cards for Daddies


Take home treats of course!

So fun to have our friends to come out and play with us!

1 comment:

The Junods said...

GIRL! That is too cute! You are so creative. What fun stuff! Your friends, hubs and Caris are blessed! What a great mama you are! Hope you don't have V-day let down too bad. Brooks was really sad it was over as well :) Miss you guys and I can't believe Caris so big and SO precious! She's adorable! Your house looks awesome from what I can tell in your pics.